Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Challenge picture



Hello Everyone! Princess Fiona here to accept this challenge. The goal is to go to the 5th folder on your computer and pick the 5th picture. I could not go to the right folder but I did go to my Mommy's "pet" folder. Unfortunately, it is not of me but of my little Sister Noelle. I remember this day very well. Mommy and Daddy had just brought this thing home and were not quite sure of how I would react yet. So they put her in a smaller fenced in area of our fenced in yard. That way I could sniff her without her being in any danger. As if she would be. Like always, I was perfect. I was not completely sure of what she was, but I knew that I could not be rough with her. As she got bigger I got a little bit rougher, but not once did I cause her to yelp or cry out in pain. She DID however get me a few times.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Princess Fiona oh well you did not get a pitcher of you but this one is cute anyways! Noelle wuz a little bitty baby dawg huh.

    Yer pal Dozer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, she only weighed 1 pound 12 ounces when Mommy brought her home. Now she's almost as big as me.

    ReplyDelete