Thursday, February 5, 2009

Princess Fiona

Hello to you all!

This is my chance to tell you about myself. Of course, it surprises me that you do not already know who I am. After all, I AM a Princess. I did not always carry this title though. Perhaps you knew me before I realized how wonderful I am.


I showed up one cold October night on my parent's front porch. My Daddy (The King) was not very smart about us "Bully Breeds" yet and he was afraid of me. He brought out the hose and sprayed me down, trying to get me to go home. The problem with that was, I did not have a home worth going to. So now I was cold, lonely and wet. I curled up in a little ball and just waited. About two hours later the people came outside again. By this time I was so cold that I couldn't stop shivering. While my Mommy (the Queen) could not take it, and she got right down on the ground and called me over in a very gentle voice. I did not hesitate at all. I went over to her and showed her just how sweet I could be. They decided to keep me overnight and see how I behaved. Obviously I behaved perfectly.


My Mommy decided I looked like a little ogre (which I do not think is quite true) so they named me Princess Fiona. As soon as I heard the name I warmed right up inside. I finally had a home with people who would love me and treat me right. Plus, I began a revolution inside my new family's house. Because of the love I was able to show them, I introduced them to the positive side of the Bully Breeds. Now, they do everything they can to spread the truth about Breed Specific Legislation and the pain and anguish it causes innocent animals and their families.
I am Princess Fiona, an American Staffordshire Terrier and I am loved very much by my family.



I am my Daddy's best friend and he is mine. I do not know what he would do without me. I do not think he knows either.

No comments:

Post a Comment